Madison, Wisconsin Area Information
The Speckled Hen Inn is a country estate Bed and Breakfast offering the ultimate in comfort and privacy. The B&B is the perfect place for a romantic retreat, friend and family reunions, anniversary and birthday celebrations, or a home-away-from-home for business travelers. Madison is also the perfect hub for Wisconsin vacations that include visits to Wisconsin Dells, Milwaukee, Taliesin, many fascinating wineries and Wisconsin cheese shops, and the Dane County Farmers Market.
To download a printable brochure click here.
Madison is heaven-on-earth for those who love to bicycle. Here are some links to great cycling information for the Madison area and beyond:
- plan your ride
- links for Regional and State Trails
- info for putting your bike on the bus
- Madison B-cycle Information
- Bicycle Rental Information
The Madison area offers countless things to see and do. Following are links to downloadable PDFs, courtesy of the Greater Madison Convention and Visitor Bureau, to help you in your wayfinding in and around our great destination!
- Suggested Itineraries
- Madison Attractions
- Madison Area Cultural Arts
- Sports & Outdoor Recreation
For more information on Madison, Wisconsin visit:
- Greater Madison Convention and Visitor Bureau
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- The Wisconsin Historical Museum
- Madison Children’s Museum
- UW Madison Geology Museum
- The Speckled Hen Inn Blog