Starkweather Creek Room
This 2nd floor retreat is an extension of the sky and oak trees framed by the room’s four large windows. French doors open onto the balcony overlooking the back garden and pasture where you can watch the sheep and llamas and enjoy a private breakfast when the weather permits.
Weeknights – $180 SUMMER special$150, June 1-July 1 on Monday thru Thursday nights
Just enter SUMMER in the discount code box on the reservation form.
Weekends – $195-$210
—Kelli and Leo
- Local Theme – named for the creek that is the back boundary of the estate
- King-size canopy bed with light bridge
- Seating area with a view of the sheep and llama pasture
- Flat screen TV with satellite service and DVD player
- Attached bath with double jetted tub, double vanity, and separate dual-headed shower