If you are attending the 2018 World Dairy Expo at the Alliance Center in Madison, WI from October 2-6, you’ll be looking for a place to stay! Let The Speckled Hen Inn Bed and Breakfast pamper you to a farm to table breakfast each morning for a great start to your day. From the dairy cattle shows, seminars and tours to the exhibitor hall and shopping opportunities, it’s an event you won’t want to miss! But at the end of your busy day, you can look forward to coming back to our 20 acre country estate to enjoy the fall foliage with a glass of wine at the firepit or a stroll around the grounds. You’ll then be able to retire to your luxurious suite complete with fireplace and jetted tub and enjoy a great night’s sleep with our luxurious bedding that always gets a round of applause. If you are attending the 2018 World Dairy Expo and book your stay with us you’ll receive 20% off when you show us your ticket to attend!
Area Events for Foodies & Funsters
Did you know that Fitbit named Madison America’s Fittest City? If you’re into biking, canoeing, kayaking, walking, or hiking this is the place to do it!
- Biking in Madison
- Kayaking & Canoeing in Madison
- Best Hiking Near Madison
- Historical Walking Tours in Madison
- Dane County Farmer’s Market – A Saturday MUST! On the Capitol Square
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Arboretum
- Wisconsin State Capital Tour
- Henry Vilas Zoo
- Memorial Union Terrace
- University of Wisconsin Madison
- UW Madison’s Babcock Hall Dairy Store – the best ice cream anywhere – try their Sunday of the Day!
- Madison Eats Food Tours
- Wisconsin Veteran’s Museum