If you love Christmas as much as we do, then you’ll love a Magical Madison Christmas Escape to The Speckled Hen Inn. Take a walk in the snow down our Christmas tree lane and appreciate the beauty of the forest that only winter brings with deer, wild turkeys and winter birds serenading. Then nestle in and enjoy the enchanted, magical Christmas Village, the unique Snowing Tree with twinkling white lights, feel the warmth of a fire and enjoy a hot cup of mulled Christmas punch. There is a puzzle table to challenge your imagination, a theatre room to watch your favorite Christmas movie, or just relax in your cozy suite with jetted tub and fireplace. We are offering a full multi-course breakfast on Christmas morning too! Just because your kids are grown and have moved away or it just isn’t possible to be together as a family for the holidays this year doesn’t mean you can’t have a Christmas to remember. We must choose how to spend our time and energy during this very busy, hectic, and stressful time of year. And we all need rest. So if you love Christmas as much as we do but you just don’t have the time or energy to do it all anymore, consider a Magical Madison Christmas Escape at The Speckled Hen Inn. Won’t you join us this Christmas?
Area Events for Foodies & Funsters
Did you know that Fitbit named Madison America’s Fittest City? If you’re into biking, canoeing, kayaking, walking, or hiking this is the place to do it!
- Biking in Madison
- Kayaking & Canoeing in Madison
- Best Hiking Near Madison
- Historical Walking Tours in Madison
- Dane County Farmer’s Market – A Saturday MUST! On the Capitol Square
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Arboretum
- Wisconsin State Capital Tour
- Henry Vilas Zoo
- Memorial Union Terrace
- University of Wisconsin Madison
- UW Madison’s Babcock Hall Dairy Store – the best ice cream anywhere – try their Sunday of the Day!
- Madison Eats Food Tours
- Wisconsin Veteran’s Museum