Madison is excited to again host the National CrossFit Games for 2018! The Speckled Hen Inn has blocked out rooms exclusively for CrossFit attendees so you’ll need to call us to reserve a room. If it’s your first time to Madison or attending the CrossFit Games, you won’t be disappointed. Madison has so much to offer – from food to fitness – and was named America’s Fittest City by FitBit last year. It’s important to reserve a room well in advance – because once the dates are announced, lodging books up fast! The Speckled Hen Inn is again catering to the CrossFit Games attendees with early breakfast times, healthy choices at breakfast with our farm to table cuisine, and a beautiful country estate atmosphere that will make you feel right at home.
Area Events for Foodies & Funsters
Did you know that Fitbit named Madison America’s Fittest City? If you’re into biking, canoeing, kayaking, walking, or hiking this is the place to do it!
- Biking in Madison
- Kayaking & Canoeing in Madison
- Best Hiking Near Madison
- Historical Walking Tours in Madison
- Dane County Farmer’s Market – A Saturday MUST! On the Capitol Square
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Arboretum
- Wisconsin State Capital Tour
- Henry Vilas Zoo
- Memorial Union Terrace
- University of Wisconsin Madison
- UW Madison’s Babcock Hall Dairy Store – the best ice cream anywhere – try their Sunday of the Day!
- Madison Eats Food Tours
- Wisconsin Veteran’s Museum