DID YOU KNOW – CrossFit has just announced that Madison is the City of choice for the International CrossFit Games through 2021! Madison will again be hosting the CrossFit Games for 2019 from August 1-4! Rooms go quickly so BOOK NOW! If it’s your first time to Madison or attending the CrossFit Games, you won’t be disappointed. Madison has so much to offer – from food to fitness – and was named America’s Fittest City by FitBit in 2017. The Speckled Hen Inn Bed and Breakfast is again catering to the CrossFit Games attendees with early breakfast times, healthy choices at breakfast with our farm to table cuisine, and a beautiful country estate atmosphere that will make you feel right at home.
Area Events for Foodies & Funsters
Did you know that Fitbit named Madison America’s Fittest City? If you’re into biking, canoeing, kayaking, walking, or hiking this is the place to do it!
- Biking in Madison
- Kayaking & Canoeing in Madison
- Best Hiking Near Madison
- Historical Walking Tours in Madison
- Dane County Farmer’s Market – A Saturday MUST! On the Capitol Square
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Arboretum
- Wisconsin State Capital Tour
- Henry Vilas Zoo
- Memorial Union Terrace
- University of Wisconsin Madison
- UW Madison’s Babcock Hall Dairy Store – the best ice cream anywhere – try their Sunday of the Day!
- Madison Eats Food Tours
- Wisconsin Veteran’s Museum