Are you attending an Epic Conference in 2018? You probably already know it’s important to reserve a room early because rooms fill fast! The Speckled Hen Inn caters to Epic Conference attendees with early breakfast times, high protein farm to table breakfasts that will keep you going all day, and an amazing suite that awaits you upon your return at the end of a long day. Since we block off rooms specifically for Epic Conference attendees, you’ll need to call us to make your reservation. But don’t wait too long!
Area Events for Foodies & Funsters
Did you know that FitBit just named Madison America’s Fittest City? If you’re into biking, canoeing, kayaking, walking, or hiking this is the place to do it!
- Biking in Madison
- Kayaking & Canoeing in Madison
- Best Hiking Near Madison
- Historical Walking Tours in Madison
- Dane County Farmer’s Market – A Saturday MUST! On the Capitol Square
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Arboretum
- Wisconsin State Capital Tour
- Henry Vilas Zoo
- Memorial Union Terrace
- University of Wisconsin Madison
- UW Madison’s Babcock Hall Dairy Store – the best ice cream anywhere – try their Sunday of the Day!
- Madison Eats Food Tours
- Wisconsin Veteran’s Museum