If you love animals like we do, then you may want to consider a stay in the near future at The Hen to get an up close and personal look at the lambs that have just been born! For all our repeat guests, Buster is well known. He’s the lamb that was bottle fed (by many of our guests!) last winter and now he thinks he’s a dog. Our new babies include Blizzard, Cocoa, Bandit, Ben & Jerry and everyone is doing well and Lilly, our sweet llama and the flock’s protector, is so proud because she now has a job to do again! Book a stay soon and make some memories!
Area Events for Foodies & Funsters
Did you know that FitBit just named Madison America’s Fittest City? If you’re into biking, canoeing, kayaking, walking, or hiking this is the place to do it!
- Biking in Madison
- Kayaking & Canoeing in Madison
- Best Hiking Near Madison
- Historical Walking Tours in Madison
- Dane County Farmer’s Market – A Saturday MUST! On the Capitol Square
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Arboretum
- Wisconsin State Capital Tour
- Henry Vilas Zoo
- Memorial Union Terrace
- University of Wisconsin Madison
- UW Madison’s Babcock Hall Dairy Store – the best ice cream anywhere – try their Sunday of the Day!
- Madison Eats Food Tours
- Wisconsin Veteran’s Museum