Thinking about what to do this New Year’s Eve? Madison always has something happening and since New Year’s Eve is on a Monday this year, that means extra days off from work for you to celebrate! The Speckled Hen Inn Bed and Breakfast is offering a multi-night discount so the longer you stay, the more you $AVE! Book 1 night (Fri/Sat/Sun), get 10% off, book 2 nights and get 20% off, book 3 nights, get 30% off and if you book 4 nights, you will get 40% off your entire stay! Now there’s every reason to book the whole weekend and enjoy everything Madison has to offer. And we’ll be providing a 3 course breakfast for the entire 4 day weekend so hurry and BOOK NOW before it’s too late!
Area Events for Foodies & Funsters
Did you know that Fitbit named Madison America’s Fittest City? If you’re into biking, canoeing, kayaking, walking, or hiking this is the place to do it!
- Biking in Madison
- Kayaking & Canoeing in Madison
- Best Hiking Near Madison
- Historical Walking Tours in Madison
- Dane County Farmer’s Market – A Saturday MUST! On the Capitol Square
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Arboretum
- Wisconsin State Capital Tour
- Henry Vilas Zoo
- Memorial Union Terrace
- University of Wisconsin Madison
- UW Madison’s Babcock Hall Dairy Store – the best ice cream anywhere – try their Sunday of the Day!
- Madison Eats Food Tours
- Wisconsin Veteran’s Museum