Madison always has something happening and since New Year’s Eve is on a Tuesday this year, that could mean extra days off from work for you to celebrate! The Speckled Hen Inn is a great place to celebrate New Year’s Eve this year. Whether your bringing in the New Year means a night out on the town or a quiet evening in your suite, enjoying a jetted tub and fireplace are a great way to end the evening. The Speckled Hen Inn is offering a NYE 2-night discount of 15% and if you book 2 nights or more, you’ll also receive a complimentary bottle of wine or champagne. In addition, we’ll be providing our signature multi- course breakfast the entire 6 day weekend (Friday 12/27 through Wednesday 1/1) so hurry and BOOK NOW before it’s too late!
Area Events for Foodies & Funsters
Did you know that Fitbit named Madison America’s Fittest City? If you’re into biking, canoeing, kayaking, walking, or hiking this is the place to do it!
- Biking in Madison
- Kayaking & Canoeing in Madison
- Best Hiking Near Madison
- Historical Walking Tours in Madison
- Dane County Farmer’s Market – A Saturday MUST! On the Capitol Square
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Arboretum
- Wisconsin State Capital Tour
- Henry Vilas Zoo
- Memorial Union Terrace
- University of Wisconsin Madison
- UW Madison’s Babcock Hall Dairy Store – the best ice cream anywhere – try their Sunday of the Day!
- Madison Eats Food Tours
- Wisconsin Veteran’s Museum