Downtown Madison is one of the prettiest, most romantic, places a person will ever see. The lighted capitol dome pictured here ,is like the centerpiece of a bountiful banquet table.
Area Events for Foodies & Funsters
Did you know that Fitbit named Madison America’s Fittest City? If you’re into biking, canoeing, kayaking, walking, or hiking this is the place to do it!
- Biking in Madison
- Kayaking & Canoeing in Madison
- Best Hiking Near Madison
- Historical Walking Tours in Madison
- Dane County Farmer’s Market – A Saturday MUST! On the Capitol Square
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Arboretum
- Wisconsin State Capital Tour
- Henry Vilas Zoo
- Memorial Union Terrace
- University of Wisconsin Madison
- UW Madison’s Babcock Hall Dairy Store – the best ice cream anywhere – try their Sunday of the Day!
- Madison Eats Food Tours
- Wisconsin Veteran’s Museum